- Open show in Spacio Business Center, Prague (Czech Republic)
- Personal exchibition “Colors of Earth”, Solidet galerie, Prague
- Little Tresures group exchibition, Gallery de Marchi, Bologna (Italy)
- Luxembourg Art Fair 2022
- Artwork “Green” got the Second prize at Mellow Art Award 2021 (Japan)
- Artwork “Gray” got the Special prize at Mellow Art Award 2021 (Japan)
- “Colors of Earth” was short listed at LICC 2021 (United Kingdom)
The artworks of the series
I use painting to explore our world, life and people’s emotions. I am discovering new ways to transfer impressions, emotions and moods to a viewer. Iam working with colour expression and abstract shapes.
Series “Colors of Earth” is a reflection on beauty and predestination of our world, allowing the viewers to see light and calmness inside themselves. Here I am working with shapes and colors. Every landscape has the main color. I am looking for the most suitable subject and painting style for each one. I am searching for balance between reality and abstraction, logic and expression, existence and fiction, giving the viewers an opportunity to see and feel their own reality.